Monday, November 17, 2008

Do not go to the Hair Cuttery!

In an effort to save money I decided to forego my usual $60 haircut at Felix Andrews Salon and go for a simple trim at the Hair Cuttery.

Never again! My hairdresser was clearly hung over from the night before as she reeked of beer and cigarettes. Her hair didn’t even look washed.

ATTENTION HAIRDRESSERS: IF YOUR JOB IS MAKING HAIR LOOK GOOD- YOU SHOULD AT THE VERY LEAST WASH YOUR OWN HAIR BEFORE GOING TO WORK!

According to the very large sign posted in their waiting room- my hair cut was supposed to be $23. Somehow my bill came to $40 though. I was duped with a $7 “long hair” fee and an iron fee of $10 for the two tiny pieces she flat ironed- which by-the-way I tried to stop her hung over ass from doing because I wasn’t sure she was capable of NOT burning me.

I made out easy though. Another lady was getting her hair dyed. Upon the big reveal, I hear her hairdresser exclaim: “Now don’t worry, I can fix this! I promise your hair won’t look like this before you leave!”

The Hair Cuttery will now be added to the list of Naples’ businesses with poor customer service…right next to AT&T.

No comments: