Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth!?!



My language:

Loaded
Meaning: When something is delicious
Example "My lunch was loaded"
Origin: Justin- whose mother would feed him when he was baby by saying mmmmmmloadedwithdelicious

Light it up
Meaning: Let's do this or make it happen
Example: "Let's plan a vacation" "Ok- light it up"
Origin: Danielle, who mistakenly thought I said "smoke a joint " when i really said "go detriot" to which she replied "light it up!"

Ryro
Meaning: Word used when something has gone wrong also a standard greeting to and from Crystal
Origin: How we thought our cat Hydro would say his own name. No idea how it came to mean something has gone wrong.

ROAR!
Meaning: The sound I make or sometimes the word I use when I am completely frustrated.
Origin: one Lex and Terry show they had people roar like a lion. I tried it in my car and have used it ever since.

DG or DB
Meaning: Dirty Girl or Dirty Boy
Origin: unknown

SAND
Meaning: An acronym for Suck A Nasty D***
Example: "Well you can go SAND!"
Origin: I was mad at someone and Crystal told me to tell them to "Suck a D***" I'm not sure how the Nasty was added in

Josie - short for Josie Grossie
Meaning: Someone who is nasty
Example:"Way to go Josie" (after my dog rolls in mud)
Origin: Comes from the movie Never Been Kissed

No comments: