Monday, August 18, 2008

Abbley



-You can't Pawk ya caw here-ah!
-Hi, We're Abbley.
-What did you think when you first saw me? Ahhhwwoooogggaaaa!
-Yep we were just two guys driving around in a bug.
-Is the hot air balloon festival this weekend? (as there are 8 hot air balloons in the sky)
-uhhh... hey, how do you work this coffee machine?
-The retarded guy was laughing at me because I couldn't find you!
-I can't drink Slush Puppies because they turn my mouth blue. That's what I want! Remove the lid and the straw.
-Let me see your tattoo... hey what are you going to do when someone asks why you have the roman numeral 5 on your leg?
-What would you do if I told you I had a whole collection of cat figurines? ... What if they were Thundercats?
-my mom fixed my prom date?
-Ok- we are having a peeing contest!
-My socks are too high.... yeah I secretly noticed that too. You should change them.
-I don't wash my jeans.... ew, you don't? ... I wash mine like every other week...he's just being nice- he washes his jeans, you're gross
-C'mon Shaaawwwnnnn!
-(Abbie and I tearing the car apart to find change to buy Red Bulls at the rest stop)
-Look at that girl! She is WASTED! Her boyfriend doesn't even like her! Oh, that's your friend? I didn't know.
-(girl in red pants dancing with everyone from her seat)
-PLEASE DON'T STAND ON THE EDGE! OK- MOVE FROM THE EDGE! (guy pops up from ledge)
-Yeah this shirt used to be yellow. You didn't notice the yellow wife beater and yellow socks too? Yeah, I washed them with


No comments: