Thursday, May 22, 2008

Vegas Baby


Here's what I think about Vegas...

There is just too much pressure to have insanely wild, irresponsible, naughty fun in Vegas. So what if I worked all day and want to take a nap? Sure I'll sleep when I'm dead- but I'm tired now!

And I don't care if there are only old people at the Harrah's pool- I refuse to wait in line and pay $20 to sweat in an overcrowded, STD infected pool at the Palms. Besides - I look like a dime in a bag of pennies at Harrah's.

And sure the restaurants are unbelievable in Vegas - but when you are living on a shoestring budget and are paying $14 for a teeny tiny glass of Vodka Tonic - McDonald's isn't a bad choice for dinner - I have priorities you know. Besides, I need to drink something to deal with all the spiky hair assholes that think they can grab my waist as I walk by them in the club.

Lastly, if I hear "What happens in Vegas..." again- I'll stab someone in the eye. Although I guess it is kinda of funny for my friend Dennis whose Rolex stayed in Vegas ... along with the hooker that jacked it from his hotel room. Shame shame!

No comments: