Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kicking it old school

Lack of subject matter is forcing me to kick it myspace style and do a survey blog. Enjoy.

I Am:

A lean mean blogging machine.

I Want:

A nice place to live that is in a great neighborhood… or a puppy

I Have:

One hand in my pocket and the other is playing a piano.

I Wish:

I had the DVD set of “How I Met Your Mother”

I Hate:

When I’m witty after the fact.

I Fear:

Tornadoes and frogs or worse- a tornado of frogs!

I Hear:

You got beef?!

I Search:

With Google

I Wonder:

Who READ the book of love- much less who wrote it

I Regret:

Not learning how to take shots in college

I Love:

Puppies, cupcakes, and AbbieV

I Ache:

I burn! I yearn!

I Always:

Say- “Dance like no one’s watching”

I Usually:

Lie about things “I always say”

I Am Not:

A crook!

I Dance:

With glow sticks

I Sing:

Down down do ya thang do ya thang

I Never:

Look a gift horse in the mouth- ever.

I Rarely:

Make friend with people who use the word “hater”

I Cry:

At every episode of Extreme Home Makeover

I Am Not Always:

Going to be this boring- I promise- follow me anyway.

I Lose:

To no one!

I'm Confused:

About that hair bump some girls wear.

I Need:

Extensions in my hair and bamboo earrings – at least 2 pairs.

I Should:

Be more active so I have something REAL to blog about.

I Dream:

Of Sparks and Doritos.

And as an added bonus- an old school pic of me, Jen and Crystal posing like Paris Hilton.


No comments: