Monday, February 2, 2009

PS I love you II


My trip to EPCOT with Jen and Brothers...
1. Did you see P.S. I love you too? Wait- there is a sequel?
2. Get up on that top step! You were a gymnast for God’s sake! Now let me see that karate kick!
3. (watching the China gymnast girls) I can’t watch this- what if they fall? I can’t watch.
5. Did you notice that the Disney employee got a little “happy” talking to us?
6. Wait! (switches the margarita for a beer)now take the picture.
7. That guy said two words to us – and you two walk up and he tells you his whole college career! 8. The gloves are off!
9. Old man giving me dap- “FGCU! YEAH!”
10. It’s the accent isn’t it? Do you say things like “ehhhh… how you sey….?” Um. No.
11. Disney worker trying to impress us- “yeah, when I was in 11th grade I dual enrolled. I mean- why not? Right?”
12. UCF was FGCU’s sister school. No it wasn’t! No it wasn’t! Why do you lie?!
13. Bryan- “Wasn’t UCF FGCU’s sister school?” (I had to say something or she would talk to us all night!)
14. Jackasses feeding the seagulls. Can we move!? It's going to attack me!
14. Cockroach under Jen’s pillow. Classic.
15. Why are you being “eh lettel beetch?”
16. I am so hungry I am eating popcorn!
17. (Anthony protecting us from guys) Hahahahaha… keep on walking buddy- they have boyfriends!
18. Why are we bringing 5 cameras?
19. “Did you say you need your gay card?!” You see my family? I have an accent -they don’t help me- they just make fun of me.
20. *answering his phone* “WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!???” (oh- he must be talking to his mom)
21. The race to EPCOT- you know they are parked sideways on the curb with the engine running 22. Pull up to this lady! I swear she is eating the biggest chunk of cheese between two pieces of bread!

23. I don't like to kiss on the cheek- next time that happens I'm going to snarl at the person so they'll back off.
24. (someone puking out the window while we were driving)

No comments: